Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Sleeping

 I went upstairs a few nights ago to sleep. I have been really working with the kids to sleep in their own beds. So, like usual I told them that they were not allowed to sleep in my bed. Now, of course this is Caleb. He always thinks about the letter of the law, not the real meaning of it! He convinced Kendall that it was okay to sleep on the floor, because it of course was not in the bed. Poor Kendall is stuffed partway under my bed, because there isn't enough room. I didn't feel like waking them up, so there they slept. We did have an interesting talk in the morning about good choices and thinking about what rules really mean.
Here is another photo taken last week. Kendall was so sick the week before spring break. I am guessing she had the flu, but I didn't take her to the doctor. She was extremely tired, had a high fever, and a headache. Kendall came down with it on Monday in the middle of the night. She really doesn't eat anything while she is sick. So, on Wednesday, I was excited that she asked for food. I made her some toast, then folded laundry as she ate. Well, it was too quiet, so I checked on her. She wasn't eating at all, rather she fell asleep on the chairs under the table. I knew she wasn't feeling well, but this just shows how sick she must have been! I am very hopeful that we have a healthy end of the school year. Terry and I have taken so many sick days this year between the kids.

No comments: