Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun with Grandma!

 Caleb and Kendall love having Grandma (my mom) babysit them. They beg to go over to her house on almost a daily basis. My mom took Kendall for the day when I was in meetings. Kendall had a blast. She now loves to dress up, and did an elaborate tea party while my mom was able to get some chores done.
My mom took both kids overnight for the first together so that Terry and I could go out for our anniversary. She took them to the park and out for ice cream. My mom then gave Kendall and Caleb a bath. She quickly realized that Kendall was going commando. Apparently, Kendall told my mom that she doesn't like underwear. I think she must get this from Terry's side of the family! Caleb woke up in the morning and dumped every bin of toys while my mom was brushing her teeth. He doesn't think about the consequences at all yet. Needless to say, there were lots of tears as he cleaned up before he was allowed to eat breakfast.

No comments: