Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blackberry Farm


My Mom and I took the kids to Blackberry Farm. It was a free day, and I was expecting it to be packed, but was happily surprised to see a fairly empty parking lot! The kids of course wanted to go on the carousal first thing. Kendall found a zebra, which she named Stripes after the movie. She does love zebras! 

 Next, we went on the pony rides. Caleb and Kendall were so excited waiting in anticipation of their big ride.

 Caleb and Kendall each chose their ponies. They each got their first pick.
 And around and around they went...two times. There smiles were priceless.

 Next went on the train ride. Kendall has become a mama's girl, and insisted on sitting with me.


 We finally went on the wagon ride. Kendall decided to sit all by her lonesome.
Caleb sat on the other side, so my mom and I sat in the middle. 
I did get one cute picture of Kendall smiling. I do love my little girl!

No comments: