Friday, September 19, 2008

We Braved the Richmond Family Social

So, I took the kids to the Richmond Family Social. They (PTA) had promised babysitting but they were unable to secure anyone. It still went pretty well. Caleb was a dancing fool. If you have ever seen Caleb dance it is the weirdest thing. He mostly  bobs up and down and moves one arm in a weird I'm having a seizure way while focusing on wiggling his fingers. His favorite parts of the evening were 1. The Hokey Pokey, 2. That Stomp song (You know right foot, left foot, now stomp two times, criss cross....yes I am a little old and out of touch. But, I crissed crossed with the best of them!), 3. The locomotion (he held a little girl's butt.), and 4. Hula Hooping (as in he held a hula hoop and spun in circles.) Kendall did great but kept trying to leave. So, a few parents did door duty and turned her around when she reached a door. Having them also allowed me to leave an hour early which was a wonderful thing!

No comments: